Sanctuary Keyboard Specialist, piano and/or organ
Specialist Reports to: Director of Music Ministry and Senior Pastor
Responsibilities and Duties
• Play piano and organ accompaniments for weekly Chancel Choir rehearsals and Sunday traditional worship services.
• Play the preludes, offertory and postludes at the traditional Sunday worship services.
• Play the piano/organ music for special services (Christmas Eve, Ash Wednesday, Holy Week, etc.).
• Oversee scheduling of Sanctuary Organ and Grand Piano service and upkeep to maintain excellent working condition.
• Attend appropriate meetings such as staff meetings.
• Report to Worship Committee and Church council as needed.
• Participate occasionally in non-traditional worship service. (A plus)
• Bachelor’s degree and/or professional music training and experience.
• Excellent keyboard skills on piano and/or organ.
• Works well in both a a team environment; also self-motivated.
• Spiritual calling that elevates worship.
• Part-time position, minimum of 12 hours/week. Hours include time for preparation, practicing and playing. Hours would be greater with additional roles.
• Salary depending on experience and additional roles
To Apply • Send cover letter and resume, including 2 references to